Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Are you a Dupage Mama?

Welcome to Dupage Mamas! This blog is a place for Mamas to connect, share their experiences, and recommend great finds and ideas (or let us learn from your mistakes!) If you are raising kids in Dupage County, then we'd love to have you along for the adventure!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Weird Picture Friday - Trolley Trouble

Alright, here's the story. This lovely picture was taken in San Fransisco, while I was trying to get a cool pic of me hanging off the sides of a trolley like a movie star. Instead, I almost got my face smashed off by an oncoming trolley. And this picture to capture the moment forever.

Ok now guys. You've gotta help me out here. You've seen weird pictures of me from college, weird pictures of me almost getting myself killed as an adult, and even weird pictures of my son. Puh-lease will you join in the fun and send me a weird picture of YOU...or someone or something else...just not me! Otherwise, I'm going to have to embarrass myself even further in the weeks to come.

So...if you'd like to join in, send us a picture to use in the coming weeks. Or, post your own Weird Picture Friday photo to your blog and link back to us. Then, leave a comment so all the Dupage Mamas can stop by your blog and have a laugh. Don't have a blog? No problem. E-mail us the picture and we'll feature it right here in an upcoming Weird Picture Friday post!

PLEASE PEOPLE! Help me stop embarrassing myself like this. :)

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP