Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Are you a Dupage Mama?

Welcome to Dupage Mamas! This blog is a place for Mamas to connect, share their experiences, and recommend great finds and ideas (or let us learn from your mistakes!) If you are raising kids in Dupage County, then we'd love to have you along for the adventure!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thank you for being our Community

I love this video. With just a little nudge a room full of strangers passing each other daily become a community enjoying life together. And that's what I love about Dupage Mamas.

We pass each other every day without realizing it - at the store, at school, pumping gas, at the park. But it doesn't take much to turn a stranger into a friend, to turn a regular day into a reason to celebrate. That's what we're trying to do here at Dupage Mamas - bringing us together to create community...and joy.

I already love what we - what you - have created. So let's keep it up!

Enjoy the entertainment. :)

2 comments:

girlfriendcelebrations May 2, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

So Happy! I Love it! Makes me want to dance...

Farrah May 2, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

You can't watch that and not smile!! So great! I love it too, Cath! Moms being community with each other.. sharing this journey together. That makes me smile too!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP