Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Are you a Dupage Mama?

Welcome to Dupage Mamas! This blog is a place for Mamas to connect, share their experiences, and recommend great finds and ideas (or let us learn from your mistakes!) If you are raising kids in Dupage County, then we'd love to have you along for the adventure!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

And the winner is....(Ecostore!!!)

And now, the winner of our sixth and final launch week giveaway is...


Miss Kita from Aurora, who reminded me to take a balanced approach and be responsible without going overboard.   

I feel like a winner too, after reading everyone's comments with their ideas and suggestions...and encouragement.  I'll definitely give Heather's recipe for cleaning solution a try.  And KristeeB - I'm looking at my carpets in a whole new way now!  And I'm joining many of you at the thrift store and library and in using non-disposable items as often as possible.  

Even better than the tips, though, was the encouragement.  I'm so excited to be building community with all of you, and I hope that we can continue to build a place where we each contribute our voices.  So - keep commenting!  Consider guest posting!  Link to us, and let us know where to link to you!  

And if you didn't win this time, don't be too discouraged...we have some great products lined up for Mother's Day giveaways!  

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP