Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Are you a Dupage Mama?

Welcome to Dupage Mamas! This blog is a place for Mamas to connect, share their experiences, and recommend great finds and ideas (or let us learn from your mistakes!) If you are raising kids in Dupage County, then we'd love to have you along for the adventure!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Last Call...

Don't forget that our first ever Dupage Mamas Girls' Night Out is... TONIGHT!!!

Join us for the Waste Not, Want Not Party and an evening of free food and fun fellowship!!





It is not too late to join in the fun. Here is the 411:
Cafe Galicia
230 W. Front St in Downtown Wheaton
8pm-10pm
Bring your unwanted pantry items and come home with things you can actually use. Plus, we will be giving away some really fun prizes like a basket of Pampered Chef goodies and some Usborne Children's Books.

Cath and I started Dupage Mamas with the goal of creating a community of moms to share this task of motherhood with. This is our chance to have a fun evening together and actually be community with one another. So, come if you can!! We would love to have you!

3 comments:

Allison June 26, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

The Waste Not Want Not Party was so fun! I truthfully thought I would bring some of my "unwanteds" and leave with nothing, but I really got some yummy and useful items. I guess everyone really does have a different palate. Thanks to Catherine and Farrah for organizing such a wonderful event.

Heather June 28, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

It was super super fun! I enjoyed the sangria and tapas at Cafe Galacia--what a great location for a party.It was really fun to have a girls night out and hang out with so many wonderful women.

I was also really surprised with the great loot I brought home too...my husband is very happy to have the lemon ginger tea that he loves.

Thank you for all your hard work to put this together.

Atwood-Family of FIVE June 30, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

It was so great to have a this party. I have been stressed so much lately and didn't realize what I really needed was some time out with friends until I got it. Thanks so much! I can't believe all the great stuff I got-I am so surprised that people would give it away it all looks so yummy. But each one has their own tastes, right? Thanks for organizing it-I hope we get to do something fun like this again soon!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP